- About IHHA
- Race Day
- Contact Us
Two weeks ago we sent out a survey asking for horsemen’s opinions related to our current racing conditions. We plan on meeting with Hawthorne soon, so if you have not returned that, please do so.
Racing for this weekend at the Springfield State Fairgrounds has been postponed due to inclement weather. They are considering a new date, but nothing official yet. Check back for an update.
Owners/Trainers please be aware that if your horse finished 6-10 on the Night of Champions Races at Hawthorne the 5% for the trainer that traditionally comes out of the account was not taken out in this instance. Please look closely at your statement with the horsemen’s bookkeeper to account for this.