Qualifiers Still on Hold

There has been some active discussions the last few days regarding Hawthorne hosting qualifiers this Wednesday but it has been decided that they should be postponed until further notice. The goal is to have qualifiers as soon as possible. We will let everyone know as soon as we get the go-ahead. Thanks.